- Aid to stop smoking
- Effective relief from cravings
- Sugar free formula
Aids in withdrawal symptoms from stop smoking.
Nicotinell lozenge stop smoking aid 2mg has been designed specifically for anyone who is smoking more than 30 cigarettes a day. It can also be used by smokers smoking between 20 and 30 cigarettes per day depending on your preference. These dissolvable lozenges help to provide relief from the withdrawal symptoms caused by giving up smoking. Each lozenge dissolves into your mouth, releasing a dose of 2mg of nicotine into your mouth. Nicotinell lozenge stop smoking aid 2mg is a convenient, discreet and an alternative option to our chewing gum. . You can use them on the go and provide an excellent way to reduce your cravings.
Features of Nicotinell nicotine lozenge stop smoking aid 2mg mint
- Relief on the go
- Discreet smoking aid
- For those that smoke more than 30 cigarettes a day
- Mint flavour
- Safe stop smoking aid
- Sugar free formula
- Nicotine released upon sucking
- 96 / 144 pieces
- Adults aged 18 years old and over
Warnings and cautions
Please read enclosed leaflet before use.
- You must not smoke whilst using these lozenges.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not use if you are a non-smoker or occasional smoker
- Do not use if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the ingredients
- Consult your doctor, nurse or pharmacist before starting to use these lozenges if you are under 18 years of age, have any serious heart disease, are pregnant or breast-feeding or are under a doctor's care or taking prescribed medication
- Do note exceed the stated dose
- Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children
How to use
If you need advice before starting to use nicotine lozenges, talk to your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
- Suck the nicotine lozenge until you start tasting a strong flavour of nicotine.
- Let the lozenge rest between your cheek and gums until the taste begins to fade.
- Start sucking again.
- Repeat for about 30 minutes until the lozenge is dissolved completely.
Nicotinell Mint 2 mg Lozenge contains 2 mg Nicotine (as Nicotine Bitartrate Dihydrate), Also contains Maltitol (E965), Aspartame (E951), and Sodium (9.8 mg per Lozenge), See leaflet for further information
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here