- Visible anti-inflammatory benefits
- Helps draw impurities from the skin
- Effective treatment of blemishes
For the effective treatment of blemish prone skin.
The lotion uses its combination of calming clays and salicylic acid to work through the night to target the size of blemishes, all without irritating the surrounding skin. It is enriched with willow bark extract for the visible anti-inflammatory benefits it will offer your oily skin.
Features of Nip+Fab salicylic fix blemish lotion
- Prevents irritating surrounding skin
- With willow bark extract & calming clays
- Suitable for acne & oily skin
- Part of the salicylic fix range
- Works through the night to soothe skin
- Acne & oily skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes, if eye contact occurs, rinse well with lukewarm water
- Patch test before use
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
How to use
- We recommended that you carry out a patch test before first application.
- Shake well before use.
- Apply directly onto affected areas with a cotton bud.
- On any active blemishes avoiding the eye area.
- Apply PM after cleansing and toning.
- Do not apply any other products on top.
Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat. (SD Alcohol 40-B), Kaolin, Propylene Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Perlite, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Zinc PCA, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum (Fragrance), Disodium EDTA, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here