- Reduces irritation & inflammation
- Naturally absorbs excess oils
- Increases skin turnover
Clay mask to detoxify and smooth out skin.
Nip + Fab have ensured that the formulation is packed with salicylic acid, lotus flower and liquorice root extract to draw out visible impurities and excess oils, diminishing the look of pores and combating the signs of congested skin. Salicylic acid works to increase the skin turnover, whilst the clay blend naturally absorbs visible excess oils.
Features of Nip+Fab salicylic fix clay mask
- Helps congested skin
- With lotus flower & liquorice root extract
- Bright & radiant results
- Suitable for oily & acne skin
- Targets pores
- Oily & acne prone skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes, if eye contact occurs, rinse well with lukewarm water
- Use in the evening only
- Patch test before use
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- Do not use on children
How to use
- We recommended that you carry out a patch test before first application.
- Apply an even layer to clean, dry skin.
- Leave on for 10-15 minutes, and then rinse with warm water.
- Apply to entire face.
- Use PM 2-3 times a week
- Use a generous skin-covering layer to reap the benefits.
Aqua (Water), Kaolin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Salicylic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Parfum (Fragrance), Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Propanediol, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Nymphaea Coerulea Flower Extract, CI 17200 (Red 33).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here