- Hydrates & deeply moisturises
- Helps appearance of uneven skin tone
- Controls production of sebum
Unique serum that moisturises from within.
Nip + Fab have ensured that their purifying 2% salicylic booster utilises its strong combination of purifying and skin conditioning ingredients to increase skin turnover, targeting the causes of blemishes and break outs.
Features of Nip+Fab salicylic fix concentrate
- Enriched with panthenol & niacinamide
- Targets blemishes & break outs
- Purifying skincare
- Increases skin turnover
- Suitable for oily & acne prone skin
- Acne & oily prone skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Patch test before use
- Avoid eye contact, if contact occurs rinse well with lukewarm water. Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- Do not use on irritated skin
How to use
- We recommended that you carry out a patch test before first application.
- Gently press 2-3 drops into face and neck.
- Let it sink in for two minutes before your next skincare move.
- Use AM or PM 1-2 times a week after cleansing but before moisturising.
- Use on other blemish prone areas.
Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Propanediol, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Disodium EDTA, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Alcohol, Polygonum Bistorta Root Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Nymphaea Coerulea Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, CI 17200 (Red 33).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here