- Deep & hydrating cleanser
- Targets acne prone skin
- Clears dirt & excess oil
Targets impurities and improves appearance of acne.
This gel cleanser has been infused with vitamin E, which works to cleanse your congested skin without stripping or drying. To ensure your skin is never stripped, Nip+Fab have added soothing allantoin to keep your all-important moisture barrier in check.
Features of Nip+Fab salicylic fix gel cleanser
- Controls production of sebum
- Provides moisture to skins surface
- Enriched with allantoin & vitamin E
- Keeps your skin protected
- Suitable for acne & oily skin
- Acne & oily skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse well with lukewarm water
- We recommended that you carry out a patch test before first application
How to use
- We recommended that you carry out a patch test before first application.
- Use on entire face, AM and PM.
- Massage 1-2 pumps into wet skin for 30 to 60 seconds.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Gently pat dry.
- Spend a few extra seconds targeting the areas that tend to get oily or congested.
Aqua (Water), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Salicylic Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Alcohol, Coconut Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Niacinamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propanediol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Alcohol, Polygonum Bistorta Root Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Nymphaea Coerulea Flower Extract, CI 17200 (Red 33).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here