- Reduces appearance of oily skin
- Targets enlarged pores & uneven skin tone
- Soft touch application & finish
Moisturises and plumps skin.
Nip+Fab use their lightweight formula to normalise and balance the look of sebum and the reduce the appearance of enlarged pores. It has been enriched with niacinamide and hyaluronic acid to moisturise, plump and not strip skin.
Features of Nip+Fab salicylic fix moisturiser
- Regulate sebum production
- Reduces inflammation
- With niacinamide & hyaluronic acid
- Lightweight formula
- Suitable for oily & acne skin
- Oily & acne skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Use in the evening only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes, if eye contact occurs, rinse well with lukewarm water
- Patch test before use
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- Do not use on children
How to use
- We recommended that you carry out a patch test before first application.
- Using your fingertips smooth a peanut-size amount into cleansed skin.
- Apply to the face and neck.
- Allow the moisturiser to absorb completely before applying makeup or other products.
- Use AM and/or PM after cleansing and applying serums.
- For an extra boost gently massage in circular motions, moving up and out from the centre of your face to tighten, firm and restore skin.
- Be especially careful on the delicate skin around your eyes.
Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Niacinamide, Salicylic Acid, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Perlite, Sodium Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hordeum Vulgare Seed Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Juice, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Juice, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Seed Extract, Dehydroacetic Acid, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Hyaluronic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Benzoic Acid.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here