- Combats the causes of break outs
- Smoothes & plumps the complexion
- Hydrates & deeply moisturises
An extreme skin renewing tonic to purify the skin.
The tonic targets any blemishes on your skin, to reveal radiant skin. Its fast acting solution exfoliates and unclogs pores, clears blackheads and thoroughly cleanses congested skin. It is packed with salicylic acid and sebum-reducing lotus flower to prevent breakouts without stripping the skin.
Features of Nip+Fab salicylic fix tonic
- Skin renewing tonic
- More even skin tone
- Enriched with hyaluronic acid & panthenol
- Exfoliates & unclogs pores
- Suitable for acne prone skin
- Acne prone & oily skin types
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse well with lukewarm water
- Use in the evenings only
- Use SPF protection when using this product
- Patch test before use. If allergy occurs, discontinue use
How to use
- Soak a cotton pad and gently swipe over clean, dry skin in a circular motion on face, neck and décolleté
- 2-3 times a week after cleansing but before serum and moisturiser.
- If you want to go green and skip the cotton pad, you can put a few drops into the palms of your hands and then press them into your skin.
- We recommended that you carry out a patch test before first application.
Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Propanediol, Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Panthenol, Parfum (Fragrance), Polygonum Bistorta Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Nymphaea Coerulea Flower Extract.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here