- A great way to stop smoking
- Provides a steady stream of nicotine
- One-week supply
NiQuitin Clear patches can help you stop, or cut back on your smoking habit, on your own terms.
NiQuitin Clear patches are part of the NiQuitin Clear stop smoking programme, which is designed to support your wish to stop smoking or cut down gradually. The programme consists of 3 steps which should be followed in order to successfully complete the programme.
Each step includes patches containing decreasing amounts of nicotine which are slowly released into your bloodstream. This gradually reduces your body's reliance on nicotine, which in turn allows you to effectively quit smoking without unpleasant cravings.
Each patch can be worn for up to 24 hours and supplies a continuous stream of nicotine around the clock.
Features of NiQuitin clear 14mg patches - step 2
- Step 2 of the NiQuitin Clear programme
- Use of Thinflex technology
- 14mg of nicotine over 24-hour period
- 7 x NiQuitin Clear patches (each 15 cmŒ? patch delivers 14mg of nicotine in 24 hours)
Warnings and cautions
- Warning: Do not take more than the recommended dosage medicine than the label tells you to
- If you are pregnant, speak to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse before use
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed in the enclosed leaflet
• Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Consult a healthcare professional if you have serious liver or kidney disease, uncontrolled overactive thyroid gland or phaeochromocytoma
- If you get a persistent skin reaction, remove the patch and tell your doctor
- Not suitable for those under 12 years of age
How to use
Please read instructions carefully before use - the instructions below are for the NiQuitin Clear stop smoking programme.
Step 1 (21 mg): Initial treatment period 6 weeks.
Step 2 (14 mg): Step down treatment period 2 weeks*.
Step 3 (7 mg): Step down treatment period 2 weeks.
*Light smokers (less than 10 cigarettes a day) should start with Step 2 (14 mg) for 6 weeks and then Step 3 (7 mg) for 2 weeks.
Per patch:Nicotine (14mg), Ethylene/Vinyl Acetate Copolymer, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polyethylene Film, Polyisobutylene and Printing Ink.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 2-3 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here