- Used to curb the need for a cigarette
- Widely used in stop smoking programmes
- One-week supply
NiQuitin clear 21mg patches are a great way to help kick off your stop smoking journey.
The patches are most suited to those currently participating in the NiQuitin Clear stop smoking programme. This program consists of three steps which you follow in order of 1-3, to ensure you have a good chance of quitting cigarettes.1As you progress through the steps, you use patches with decreasing amounts of nicotine.
This gradually reduces your body's reliance on nicotine and allows you to quit smoking over time, and with minimal discomfort. The patches are designed to supply your body with the correct amount of nicotine required and each patch lasts for 24 hours.
Features of NiQuitin clear 21mg patches - step 1
- Step 1 of the NiQuitin Clear programme
- Use Thinflex technology
- One-week supply kit
- Provides continuous stream of nicotine around the clock
- Each patch lasts can last for up to 24 hours
- 7 x NiQuitin Clear Patches
Warnings and cautions
- If you get a persistent skin reaction, remove the patch and tell your doctor
- For professional advice on medicines consult your pharmacist
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed on the side panel
- Do not use if you are a non-smoker, an occasional smoker, or under 18 years old
- Do not use if you are in hospital because of heart problems (unless your doctor tells you to)
- If you have serious liver or kidney disease, uncontrolled overactive thyroid gland, or phaeochromocytoma, please consult a healthcare professional before use
- If you are pregnant, please consult a healthcare professional before use
How to use
1. Apply one patch to the skin once a day, preferably upon waking. Full instructions are given in the enclosed leaflet.
Please note that:
For Step 1 (21 mg): the treatment period is 6 weeks.
For Step 2 (14 mg): the treatment period is 2 weeks.*
For Step 3 (7 mg): the treatment period is 2 weeks. *Light smokers (those who smoke less than 10 cigarettes a day) should start with Step 2 (14 mg) for 6 weeks, and then Step 3 (7 mg) for 2 weeks.
If you need to use the patches for longer than 9 months (3 months for 12-17 year olds) seek advice from a healthcare professional.
Per patch:Nicotine (114 mg), Ethylene/Vinyl Acetate Copolymer, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polyethylene Film, Polyisobutylene, Printing Ink.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 2-3 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here