- A discreet way to help curb your smoking habit
- One-week supply
- Part of the NiQuitin stop smoking programme
NiQuitin Clear patches are designed to help you take control of your tobacco habit by cutting down on your smoking gradually, or immediately.
NiQuitin Clear patches 7mg are part of the NiQuitin Clear stop smoking programme which is comprised of 3 steps. Each step includes patches with decreasing amounts of nicotine that is slowly released into your bloodstream. Your body gradually becomes less reliant on the nicotine, which helps you effectively quit smoking without unwanted withdrawal symptoms. Each patch can be worn for up to 24 hours and supplies a continuous stream of nicotine around the clock.
These patches are suitable for smokers who are slowly reducing their cigarette consumption over time, as well as those who wish to quit immediately. However, it should be noted that quitting straight away is best for your health.
Features of NiQuitin Clear 7mg - step 3
- Step 2 of the NiQuitin Clear programme
- Use of Thinflex technology
- 7mg of nicotine over 24-hour period
- 7 x NiQuitin Clear patches (each 15 cmŒ? Patch, delivers 7mg of Nicotine in 24 hours)
Warnings and cautions
- Warning: Do not take more than the recommended dosage medicine than the label tells you to
- If you are pregnant, speak to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse before use
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed in the enclosed leaflet
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Consult a healthcare professional if you have serious liver or kidney disease, uncontrolled overactive thyroid gland or phaeochromocytoma
- If you get a persistent skin reaction, remove the patch and tell your doctor
- Not suitable for those under 12 years of age
How to use
Please read instructions carefully before use - the instructions below are for the NiQuitin Clear stop smoking programme.
Step 1 (21 mg): Initial treatment period 6 weeks.
Step 2 (14 mg): Step down treatment period 2 weeks*.
Step 3 (7 mg): Step down treatment period 2 weeks.
*Light smokers (less than 10 cigarettes a day) should start with Step 2 (14 mg) for 6 weeks and then Step 3 (7 mg) for 2 weeks.
Per patch:Nicotine (7mg), Ethylene/Vinyl Acetate Copolymer, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polyethylene Film, Polyisobutylene and Printing Ink.
Delivery and returns
Free on orders over £20
£3.95 for orders up to £20
Delivered within 4 - 5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered the next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Orders to the Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and Islands will take an additional working day to these delivery times
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here