- Can help you to stop smoking
- For smokers of 10 or more a day
- 24-hour two-week supply
NiQuitin patches are a simple way for you to kick off your quit smoking journey.
These NiQuitin clear 21mg nicotine patches are specially designed for those wanting to stop smoking. The stop smoking patches are intended to be used when following the simple NiQuitin programme, as the steps have been created to support your wish to stop smoking. The programme consists of the three steps which you need to follow in the order to successfully quit smoking.
How it works is simple; each step has its own strength of NiQuitin clear patches, the nicotine patches supply your body with the right amount of nicotine required, which depends on what step of the quit smoking programme you are on at the time. As you move from step to step the amount of nicotine released from the patches decreases meaning your body's reliance to nicotine also decreases, in turn allowing you to effectively quit smoking.
Features of NiQuitin clear 21mg nicotine step one 14 patches
- Step 1 of the NiQuitin clear programme
- Uses Thinflex technology for your comfort
- Enough patches for two weeks
- Supply a continuous stream of nicotine around the clock
- Each patch can last for up to 24 hours
- Easy to apply to skin
- Ideal for smokers of 10 or more cigarettes a day
- 14 x NiQuitin clear patches
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use: If you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed
- If you are a non-smoker, an occasional smoker or under 12 years old
- If you are in hospital because of heart problems, including a stroke unless your doctor says that it is safe to do so
- If you have allergic eczema or dermatitis
- If you have serious liver or kidney disease, uncontrolled overactive thyroid gland or phaeochromocytoma please consult a healthcare professional before using these patches
- Talk to your GP before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
How to use
You can use NiQuitin CQ clear (21mg) for a six-week period when you first stop smoking. Or, you can follow the 3-step stop smoking programme as explained below:
1. Step 1 (21 mg): Initial treatment period 6 weeks.
2. Step 2 (14 mg): Step down treatment period 2 weeks.*
3. Step 3 (7 mg): Step down treatment period 2 weeks.
*Light smokers (less than 10 cigarettes a day) should start with Step 2 (14 mg) for 6 weeks and then Step 3 (7 mg) for 2 weeks.
Each 22cmŒ? patch, for application to the skin contains 114 mg Nicotine, and delivers 21 mg of Nicotine in 24 hours.
Each patch also contains Ethylene/Vinyl Acetate Copolymer, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polyethylene Film, Polyisobutylene and Printing Ink
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-10 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 5-10 days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here