- Stop smoking aid
- For those who smoke 30+ mins after waking
- With Click2Quit stop smoking plan
NiQuitin mint lozenges are part of a programme designed to support your wish to stop smoking.
The programme consists of 3 steps which you will need to follow, starting with step 1, then step 2, then step 3. Using the lozenges at regular intervals gives your body the nicotine you need to help you stop smoking. Stopping smoking straightaway is best for your health but if you are not able to you can also use the lozenges to help you cut down before stopping or to help you stop smoking for short periods of time.
Features of NiQuitin 2mg mint lozenges
- Minty freshness
- Pack of 72 lozenges
- 72 lozenges
Warnings and cautions
- If you need to use the lozenges for longer than 9 months (3 months for 12-17 year olds) seek advice from a healthcare professional
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed on the side panel
- Do not use if you are in hospital because of heart problems unless your doctor tells you to
- Do not use if you are a non-smoker or under the age of 12 years
- Consult a healthcare professional if you have serious liver or kidney disease; uncontrolled, overactive thyroid gland or phaeochromocytoma; stomach ulcers or other problems with your stomach or throat
- Consult a healthcare professional before use if you are pregnant or breast feeding
- Do not store above 25°C
- Keep lozenges in the carton in the blister strip
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
How to use
- The lozenge is designed to be dissolved in the mouth, normally this takes about 30 minutes.
Full instructions are given in the enclosed leaflet.
- Do not use more than one lozenge at a time.
Do not use more than 15 lozenges a day.
- Do not eat or drink when you have a lozenge in your mouth.
Each Lozenge contains 2 mg Nicotine (as Nicotine Polacrilex 11.1mg). Also includes Mannitol (E421), Sodium Alginate, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Bicarbonate, Calcium Polycarbophil, Sodium Carbonate. Aspartame (E951), Magnesium Stearate and Spearmint Flavour. Each Lozenge contains 15 mg of Sodium. See leaflet for further information.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 2 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here