- For those who smoke 30+ minutes after waking.
- Effective and fast relief from cravings
- Easy to transport and take anywhere
Helps to stop smoking.
Nicotine Nicotinell patch is an aid to combat the symptoms of nicotine withdrawal and reduce the cravings of nicotine. Which patch do I need? If you smoke more than 20 cigarettes per day, use Step 1 Nicotinell TTS 30 (21mg/24 hour) patches. If you smoke less than 20 cigarettes per day or you have completed Step 1, use Nicotinell TTS 20 (14mg/24 hour) patches. If you have completed Step 2, use Step 3 Nicotinell TTS 10 (7mg/24 hour) patches. Do not start the patch programme at Step 3. If you need advice before starting to use nicotine patches, talk to your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Features of NiQuitin mini mint 2mg lozenges
- Proven way to help you stop or reduce your smoking
- Great way to reduce the amount of cigarettes you smoke over time
- Essential stop smoking aid
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not use if you are a non-smoker or occasional smoker
- Do not use if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the ingredients
- Please read enclosed leaflet for further details.
How to use
For full instructions please read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
- For oral use. The lozenge is deigned to be dissolved in the mouth; normally this takes about 30 minutes. Read the package leaflet before use.
- These lozenges are for smokers who smoke their first cigarette less than 30 minutes after waking up.
- NiQuitin Mint Lozenges can help you to stop smoking straight away.
- Adults (aged 18 years and over): The recommended treatment schedule is: Step 1 (Weeks 1 to 6); initial treatment period: 1 lozenge every 1 to 2 hours Step 2 (weeks 7 to 9); step down treatment period: 1 lozenge every 2 to 4 hours Step 3 (Weeks 10 to 12); step down treatment period: 1 lozenge every 4 to 8 hours During weeks 1-6 it is recommended that you take at least 9 lozenges per day. The lozenges should be allowed to dissolve.
Each compressed lozenge contains 2 mg nicotine (as nicotine resinate 13.33 mg) Also Contains: aspartame (E951), mannitol (E421) and sodium. Each lozenge contains 15 mg of sodium.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here