- Used to curb the need for a cigarette
- Widely used in stop smoking programmes
- Easy to carry
NiQuitin Minis flavoured lozenges can help you control your smoking urges.
NiQuitin Minis are small, flavoured lozenges containing nicotine that can help you control your smoking urges. They come in a refreshing mint flavour and are best suited to those who smoke more than 20 cigarettes a day.
NiQuitin Minis can relieve nicotine withdrawal symptoms associated with tobacco dependence - such as cigarette cravings. They should be used by those who wish to stop smoking.
Take NiQuitin Minis at regular intervals, to give your body the nicotine you need to help overcome your smoking cravings. You can also use the lozenges to help you reduce your smoking over time, or to help you cut back on smoking for selected periods of time. Although stopping smoking straightaway is best for your health, NiQuitin Minis can help you quit one cigarette at a time, in a safe and controlled way, on your own terms.
Features of NiQuitin minis mint 4 mg lozenges full strength 60 mint lozenges
• A proven way to help you stop or reduce your smoking
• A great way to reduce the amount of cigarettes you smoke over time (i.e. reducing to quit)
• NiQuitin Minis can be used if you are unable to smoke (i.e. in confined spaces), where others could be harmed by tobacco smoke (children), or in places where smoking is prohibited (temporary abstinence)
• 60 x mint lozenges in 3 travel-size containers
• Adults and young people over the age of 12 years who already smoke
Warnings and cautions
• Do not use:
• If you are a non-smoker or under the age of 18 years
• If you have or recently had heart problems
• If you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed below
• If you have serious liver or kidney disease; uncontrolled, overactive thyroid gland or phaeochromocytoma; stomach ulcers or other problems with your stomach or throat.
How to use
For those 18 years and over who smoke more than 20 cigarettes a day.
NiQuitin Minis should be allowed to dissolve fully in your mouth - this should take around 10 minutes.
1. Stopping smoking straight away: have one of the NiQuitin Minis when you have an urge to smoke. Use 8 - 12 a day (maximum 15) for up to 6 weeks, then gradually phase out their use. Stop using NiQuitin Minis when you are using 1 or 2 a day.
2. Cutting down: have one of the NiQuitin Minis instead of a cigarette when you feel a strong urge to smoke. Cut down your cigarettes by as many as possible. Quit as soon as you feel able, then follow the instructions for stopping smoking straight away above.
3. Stopping smoking for short periods of time: have one of the NiQuitin Minis instead of a cigarette when you feel a strong urge to smoke. Use NiQuitin Minis every 1-2 hours.
Per lozenge: Nicotine (4mg as Nicotine Resinate), Mannitol (E 421), Sodium alginate, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Bicarbonate, Calcium Polycarbophil, Sodium Carbonate Anhydrous, Acesulfame Potassium, Magnesium Stearate and Flavours.
Delivery and returns
Free on orders over £20
£3.95 for orders up to £20
Delivered within 4 - 5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered the next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Orders to the Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and Islands will take an additional working day to these delivery times
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here