- Effective craving relief
- Reduces the symptoms of nicotine withdrawal
- Quit smoking for good
NiQuitin mint lozenges effectively relieve sudden nicotine cravings and continue to work even after the lozenge has gone.
Used at regular intervals, they provide your body with therapeutic nicotine, helping you to cut down the number of cigarettes you smoke or to quit altogether. The mint lozenge is available in 2mg and 4mg strengths.
When you get sudden cravings, take NiQuitin lozenges. The mint-flavoured lozenges offer relief from nicotine cravings, to reduce your cigarette cravings and alleviate withdrawal symptoms.
Features of NiQuitin mint 4mg lozenges
- Stop smoking aid
- Suitable if you smoke more than 30 minutes after waking
- With nicotine
- Mint-flavoured lozenges
- 132 lozenges
- People who smoke more than 30 minutes after waking
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- Do not chew or swallow the Lozenge whole
- If you have smoked a cigarette or two while following a treatment course of NiQuitin lozenge but still want to quit, you can carry on using NiQuitin lozenges as normal
- If you have gone back to smoking, set a new quit date and try again when you're ready. Or, if you feel that giving up straight away is too big a step, you can use the lozenges to help you cut down the number of cigarettes you smoke to aid you to stop completely
How to use
- Using Lozenges at regular intervals gives your body the nicotine it craves to help you stop smoking.
- To take, place the lozenge in your mouth and from time to time move it from one side to the other until it is completely dissolved.
- This should take around 20-30 minutes.
- When you're ready to reduce or quit smoking, follow the 12 week 3-step programme:
- Step 1: Weeks 1-6 - Take 1 lozenge every 1 to 2 hours.
- Step 2: Weeks 7-9 - Reduce the number of Lozenge's consumed to 1 every 2 to 4 hours.
- Step 3: Weeks 10-12 - Reduce the number of Lozenge's consumed to 1 every 4 to 8 hours until you are ready to stop using Lozenges all together.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here