- Providing 24-hour assistance
- Successfully reduce the desire for cigarettes
- Controls cravings all day long
With the help of NiQuitin clear patches reduce or stop your smoking habit on your own terms.
With NiQuitin clear patches you're in control of cravings for nicotine 24 hours a day to quit smoking for good or reduce your smoking. The patches contain 14mg of nicotine and can be used either after completing Step 1 or for smokers smoking fewer than 10 cigarettes daily.
Using a Smart Control Technology, the patch releases nicotine quickly and then provides a controlled release throughout the day, helping to prevent withdrawal symptoms and nicotine cravings before they take hold. With NiQuitin, you will be able to resist that craving until you are confident enough to stop smoking on your own. You can increase your chances of quitting using NiQuitin oral products.
Features of Niquitin step 2 14mg patch 14
- For smokers who smoke fewer than ten cigarettes a day
- An easy way to stop smoking
- Nicotine is released continuously
- Helps you to reduce or stop smoking cigarettes
- Provides relief from withdrawal symptoms
- Transparent patch with a discrete appearance
- This patch is the only one with smart control technology
- 14x patches
- Adults and children over 12 years
Warnings and cautions
- Don't take more medicine than recommended by the label
- Before using, consult your doctor, pharmacist, or nurse if you are pregnant
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients in this product, please do not use it
- Consult a healthcare professional if you have serious liver or kidney disease, uncontrolled overactive thyroid gland or pheochromocytoma
- If you experience a persistent skin reaction, remove the patch and contact your doctor
- This product is not suitable for children under 12 years of age
- Keep it out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Preparation and Usage: Apply one patch once per day, ideally when you first wake up, at the same time every day.
- After removing the patch from its sachet, it should be applied immediately.
- Patches are intended to be worn for 24 hours but can be removed before bedtime (after 16 hours) if desired.
- Step Down Quitting Programme: NiQuitin Patches provide 24-hour relief from withdrawal symptoms when you're ready to quit smoking. They come in three strengths (steps) that provide different levels of therapeutic nicotine.
- Simply apply the first patch after finishing the last cigarette.
- Following the step-by-step plan, apply a new patch every day.
- Which patch plan is most suitable for you? the time it takes to complete the course depends on how many cigarettes you smoke.
- The length of time needed to complete the course depends on how many cigarettes you smoke.
- 10 or More cigarettes a day: start with step 1 and move to step 2 for two weeks and end with step 3 to follow the 10-week programme.
- Less than 10 cigarettes a day: start with step 2 for 6 weeks and move to step 3 to follow the 8-week programme.
- STEP 1: Use for the first 6 weeks NiQuitin Clear 21mg Patch (Start here if you smoke more than 10 cigarettes a day)
- STEP 2: Use for 2 weeks NiQuitin Clear 14mg Patch (Start here and use for 6 weeks if you smoke less than 10 cigarettes a day)
- STEP 3: Use on completion of step 2 for 2 weeks NiQuitin Clear 7 mg Patch For an unbeatable way of Quitting.
- NiQuitin Patches, when combined with NiQuitin Minis or Lozenges, create a system of craving management that provides help throughout the day and during times of craving.
Ingredients, Nicotine, Drug Reservoir: Ethylene Vinyl Acetate Copolymer, Occlusive Backing: Polyethylene Terephthalate/ Ethylene Vinyl Acetate, Rate Controlling Membrane: Polyethylene Film, Adhesive and Protective Layer: Polyisobutylene Adhesive Laminate, Sodium Carbonate Anhydrous, Taste Masking Flavour 031431, Menthol Flavour 020184.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here