- A gradual way to quit smoking
- 21 mg per patch
- A great way to prepare your body to quit
NiQuitin pre-quit clear patches can help you stop, or cut back on your smoking habit.
The patches are part of NiQuitin's stop smoking programme and are best used before you begin step 1 of 3. Each step has its own strength of NiQuitin clear patch; as you progress through the programme, the patches will supply your body with decreasing amounts of nicotine, gradually reducing your reliance on it..
NiQuitin pre-quit clear patches are used to help you quit smoking, or can help you stop smoking for short periods of time. However, remember that stopping smoking straightaway is best for your health and that you are more likely to quit smoking when using this product with help from a healthcare professional or support programme.
Features of NiQuitin 21mg pre-quit patches
- Each patch delivers 21 mg Nicotine in 24 hours best suited for smokers of 10 or more cigarettes a day
- Use pre-quit patches for 2-4 weeks while continuing to smoke as needed
- 7 x Niquitin 21mg pre-quit patches
Warnings and cautions
- Warning: Do not take more than the recommended dosage medicine than the label tells you to
- If you are pregnant, speak to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse before use
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed in the enclosed leaflet
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Consult a healthcare professional if you have serious liver or kidney disease, uncontrolled overactive thyroid gland or phaeochromocytoma
- If you get a persistent skin reaction, remove the patch and tell your doctor
- Not suitable for those under 18 years of age
How to use
Read instructions carefully before use. You can use NiQuitin pre-quit patches (21mg) for 2-4 weeks while continuing to smoke as needed. Or, you can follow the 3-step stop smoking programme as explained below:
- Step 1 (21 mg): Initial treatment period: 6 weeks.
- Step 2 (14 mg): Step down treatment period 2: weeks*.
- Step 3 (7 mg): Step down treatment period: 2 weeks.
*Light smokers (less than 10 cigarettes a day) should start with Step 2 (14 mg) for 6 weeks and then Step 3 (7 mg) for 2 weeks.
Nicotine (114 mg).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here