- Intense moisture
- Cleansing wash
- Healthier skin
Gentle cleaning cream wash that helps to remove daily impurities.
Soothes and moisturises the skin due to its mild formula that contains almond oil suitable for dry and sensitive skin. The skin is gently cleansed and soothed, looking healthy and beautiful.
Features of Nivea daily gentle cream wash 150ml
- Gentle cleansing cream wash
- For dry and sensitive skin
- Gently purifies and moisturises for a soft skin feeling
- See and feel beautiful skin
- For optimal results use the whole range of Nivea daily essentials products for dry and sensitive skin.
- Normal skin
Warnings and cautions
- See packaging carefully before use
How to use
- Apply gently to wet face and neck by massaging in small upward circles, avoiding the eye area.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.
Aqua, Isopropyl Palmitate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Methylpropanediol, Glyceryl Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Decyl Oleate, Cetyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Glucoside, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Panthenol, Sodium Carbomer, Lactose, Decyl Glucoside, Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Panthenyl Triacetate, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Geraniol, Parfum, CI 73360
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here