- Added SPF for sun protection
- Provides intense moisture
- Softening and soothing
Rich moisturising day cream enriched with vitamin E.
NIVEA daily essentials light moisturising day cream enriched with vitamin E and lotus extract. Provides intensive moisture and helps to protect the skin from sunlight induced environmental influences and premature ageing with spf 15.
The formulation with Vitamin E, gives your skin the intensive moisture it needs to support its natural balance. The skin is intensively moisturised and refreshed, looking healthy and beautiful. Hydra IQ supports your natural moisturisation via the skin's own water channels. Promoting moisture flow between skin cells.
Features of NIVEA daily essentials light moisturising day cream SPF 15
- Refreshes the skin
- Hydra IQ Moisture Effect
- For normal and combination skin
- Moisturises and protects for a fresh skin feeling
- With Vitamin E and Hydra IQ
- Skin compatibility dermatologically approved
- Dry skin
Warnings and cautions
- External use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use
- Store in a cool, dry place
How to use
- Use everyday as part of your face care routine after carefully cleansing with NIVEA VISAGE cleansing products for normal and combination skin.
- Apply cream by gently massaging into the skin using small upward, circular strokes, avoiding the eye area.
- For optimal results use the NIVEA VISAGE range for normal and combination skin.
- For further product information, please see leaflet inside the box.
- Skin compatibility dermatologically approved.
Aqua, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Methylpropanediol, Cyclomethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Octocrylene, Sodium Phenylbenzimidozole Sulfonate, Tapioca Starch, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Nelumbium Speciosum Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Penthenol, Cera Microcristallina, Dimethicone, Paraffinum Liquidum, Alcohol Denat, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Chondrus Crispus, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Trisodium EDTA, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Geraniol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, BHT, Parfum
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here