- Enriched with mineral pigments
- Helps to reduce the signs of ageing
- Light skin tone moisturiser
Deeply nourishing day cream.
The NIVEA face day cream light tinted moisturiser has been specially designed to provide your skin with 24 hours of deep and intense moisturisation with a soft colour tint. Formulated with skin loving ingredients such as vitamin E helps to even skin tone to provide a radiant looking complexion and reducing the appearance of skin imperfections.
Using a special blend of light reflecting and colour pigmentations, NIVEA face day cream, light tinted moisturiser nourishes the skin and helps to protect your skin from environmental influences that result in the premature skin ageing.
Features of NIVEA face day cream, light tinted moisturiser 50ml
- 24 hour skin hydration
- Infused with vitamin E
- For radiant looking complexion
- Intense moisturisation
- Helps to protect your skin from environmental damages
- Light toned skin
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- For external use only
- If irritations occur, stop use immediately
- Use only as directed
How to use
- Moisturise into the face by gently massaging small circles into the skin. The SPF tinted moisturiser is suitable for daily face care.
Aqua, Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Talc, Octocrylene, Isopropyl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Triisostearin, Palmitic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Glucoside, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Dimethicone, Sodium Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Myristic Acid, Arachidic Acid, Oleic Acid, Trisodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Geraniol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Parfum, CI 77891, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 2 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here