- Cleansing the face
- Moisturises skin
- Suits sensitive skin types
A daily essential sensitive micellar water.
Nivea daily essentials sensitive 3 in 1 micellar cleansing water cleanses deeply, removes make-up from face and eyes and moisturises in one step. It helps protect against the 3 main signs of sensitive skin, redness, tightness and dryness, specially when used together with a Nivea sensitive care product.
The caring formula with dexpanthenol and grape seed oil cleanses deeply thanks to its extra effective yet mild cleansing complex. This purifying micellar water moisturises and refreshes the skin and is free of parabens, colours and perfume.
Features of Nivea facecare sensitive micellar water 200ml
- For sensitive skin
- Cleanses deeply, removes make-up and moisturises in one step
- With dexpanthenol and grape seed oil
- Free of parabens, colours and perfume
- Skin compatibility dermatologically and ophthalmologically approved
- Sensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
- See packaging carefully before use
How to use
- Gently massage to skin with cotton wool while keeping eyes closed. No need to rub or rinse.
Aqua, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Panthenol, Glyceryl Glucoside, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Decyl Glucoside, Poloxamer 124, Polyquaternium-10, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Acetate, Propylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here