- Intensely moisturising
- Calms skin
- Enriched with licorice extract
Nivea daily essentials sensitive night cream effectively helps protect against sensitive skin such as redness, tightness and dryness.
The caring formula enriched with licorice extract known for its anti-inflammatory properties and precious grape seed oil. Helps calm the skin at night. Instantly relieves the skin of unpleasant feelings of tightness and provides intensive moisture and helps strengthen the skin barrier. Supports the skin's regeneration process at night and provides a relaxed skin feeling in the morning. The especially mild formula is pH neutral and free of parabens, colours and perfume.
The skin is moisturised and feels regenerated, looking healthy and beautiful. Nivea uses ingredients inspired by nature to create high performance products that work in perfect harmony with your skin to help you look and feel your most beautiful. For optimal results use the whole range of Nivea daily essentials products for sensitive skin.
Features of Nivea facecare sensitive night cream 50ml
- For sensitive skin
- Moisturises and helps prevent redness, tightness and dryness
- With licorice extract and grape seed oil
- Free of parabens, colours and perfume
- Skin compatibility dermatologically approved
- Normal/dry skin
- Sensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
How to use
- Apply cream in the evening on cleansed face by gently massaging into the skin using small circles.
- The yellowish tinge of the cream is caused by the natural colour of the licorice extract.
Aqua, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Methylpropanediol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Cocoglycerides, Panthenol, Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Glyceryl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trisodium EDTA, Sodium Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here