- Gently removes make up
- For sensitive skin
- Alcohol and perfume free
Nivea daily essentials sensitive cleansing wipes enriched with vitamin E and provitamin B5.
Cleanses effectively, removing make-up and even waterproof mascara. It refreshes and leaves the skin feeling moisturised and nourished. The formula is especially mild to the skin leaving the skin effectively cleansed and refreshed, looking healthy and beautiful.
Features of Nivea facecare sensitive wipes 25 pack
- Sensitive skin
- Cleanses mildly & leaves the skin feeling moisturised
- Removes make-up & waterproof mascara
- With vitamin E and provitamin B5
- Free of perfume, colours and alcohol
- Skin compatibility dermatologically and ophthalmologically approved
- 25 x Wipes
- Sensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
- See packaging carefully before use
How to use
- Gently cleanse face, neck and eye area with soft wipe, keeping the eyes closed. Carefully reseal the bag after use with the self-adhesive label to prevent drying out. Do not flush.
Aqua, Isopropyl Stearate, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Sodium Acrylates, C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Methylisothiazolinone.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here