- With moisturising vitamin E
- Removes dead skin cells
- For an even complexion
NIVEA gentle exfoliating face scrub exfoliates thoroughly while removing dead skin cells.
The scrub smooths the skin's surface for an even complexion, while supporting the skin's own moisture balance. The formula enriched with vitamin E is especially mild to the skin. The skin is thoroughly exfoliated and refined, leaving healthy and beautiful results.
Features of NIVEA gentle exfoliating face scrub
- Exfoliates thoroughly
- Smooths skin's surface
- For healthy & beautiful results
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Apply 2-3 times a week to wet face, avoiding the eye and lip area.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.
Aqua, Nylon-11, Polyethylene, Glycerin, Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Glucoside, Tocopheryl Acetate, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lactose, Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Parfum, CI 77007.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here