- Cleanses your skin & clears away impurities
- Refreshes your skin
- Protects your skin's natural barrier
For men who want thoroughly clean and clear skin without tightness.
Nivea men deep cleansing face thoroughly cleanses your skin and helps to clear away impurities and oil. The formula with aloe vera and pro-vitamin B5 instantly refreshes your skin while protecting your skin's natural barrier.
Features of NIVEA men deep cleaning face wash
- Clears skin without tightness
- Thoroughly cleanses and refreshes
- Skin compatibility dermatologically approved
- Deep cleaning face wash
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- If irritation occurs, stop use immediately
How to use
- Wet face before use.
- Massage a small amount onto your wet face.
- Rinse face.
Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Myreth Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Menthol, Alcohol Denat. (1.00% ), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, PEG-90 Glyceryl Isostearate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-10, Laureth-2, Benzophenone-4, Sodium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Limonene, Linalool, Parfum, CI 42090.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here