- Targets skin stress
- Softens hair for easy razor glide
- Healthy looking skin
Ultra-calming liquid shaving cream.
NIVEA have created their pro shaving cream to calm and hydrate your skin if it is left dry and irritated when shaving. It is made with 100% plant based hemp seed oil and vitamin E to sooth your skin and soften facial hair for an easy shave and minimise irritations. It's not only good for your skin, as the vegan formula is microplastic free and the bottle is made of 97% recycled material (excluding pump and label) to help protect the planet too.
Features of NIVEA men sensitive pro shaving cream
- Ultra-calming effect
- Organic hemp seed oil & vitamin E
- Vegan formula
- Dermatologically approved
- Suitable for face & body
- Microplastic-free formula
- Sensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Begin by cleansing your face with lukewarm water before lathering up the liquid cream by rubbing it with a brush or water.
- Massage the lather directly onto the skin, allowing it to soften the hair before shaving.
Aqua, Myristic Acid, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Parfum.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here