- Natural moisturising lotion
- Suitable for dry to very dry skin
- Inspired by nature
The NIVEA naturally good body lotion range has been inspired by nature.
NIVEA have ensured that their naturally good cocoa butter body lotion uses the best natural ingredients in order to bring out the natural beauty in your skin. This body lotion has been packed with 100% natural cocoa butter to effectively hydrates your skin for up to 48 hours to leave your skin silky smooth, healthy-looking and moisturised. The cocoa butter lotion has been specially formulated for dry to very dry skin and contains no parabens, silicones, mineral oils, chemical preservatives, synthetic thickeners, or micro-plastics.
Features of NIVEA naturally good cocoa butter body lotion
- Enriched with organic cocoa butter
- Hydrates for up to 48 hours
- Silky, smooth results
- Natural body lotion
- No parabens or silicones
- Recyclable packaging
- Vegan friendly
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
- Do not apply to broken skin
How to use
- Simply squeeze the desired amount of moisturising cream onto the skin and gently massage in for instant hydration which lasts up to 48 hours.
Aqua, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Cetearyl Alcohol, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Cocoglycerides, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Dicaprylyl Ether, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Cetyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trisodium EDTA, BHT, Parfum.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here