- Natural sun kissed glow
- Tighter & firmer skin
- Improves skin elasticity in 10 days
Firmer, smoother and glowing skin.
Nivea Q10 firming and radiance gradual tan body moisturiser instantly moisturises the skin and is enriched with coenzyme Q10 a proven anti-age ingredient. Coenzyme Q10 works to fight free radicals such as UV light and pollution, effectively helping the skin repair itself and regenerate new cells. The result is improved skin elasticity and smoother, tighter firmer skin with a radiant summer glow.
The gradual tan is a lightweight formula that includes small drops of gradual tanner meaning it can be used in place of your usual everyday body moisturizer. Alternatively, use every other day to maintain a natural, radiant tan while the 48 hours of moisture will keep you skin feeling soft and smooth until you next apply. The cream does not have the dreaded “fake tan” smell but a gorgeous blend of rose, jasmine, peach and plum mixed with notes of bergamot.
Features of NIVEA Q10 gradual tan moisturiser
- Firming formula with Q10
- Radiant glowing skin
- Lightweight formula
- Fresh, summery scent of rose, peach & plum
- 48-hour deep moisture*
* upper layer of the epidermis
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- This product does not contain any sunscreen and does not protect against sun exposure
How to use
- Apply evenly to dry and clean skin. Smooth into the skin.
- Allow product to dry completely before getting dressed.
- Wash your hands after application.
Aqua, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isopropyl Palmitate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dihydroxyacetone, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Ubiquinone, Tocopherol, Dimethicone, Sodium Acrylate/Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Dimethylacrylamide Crosspolymer, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sorbitan Isostearate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here