- Rejuvinates the skin
- Fast absorbing
- Helps to prevent wrinkles
A supportive skin cream that helps to fight wrinkles
NIVEA Q10 plus anti-wrinkle eye cream contains both Q10 and creatine which are powerful actives naturally found in young skin. With age, their level decreases, leaving the skin with less energy to regenerate. Over time it is more prone to wrinkles and other signs of ageing.
With regular use, this formula supports your skin's own Q10 and creatine, effectively fights wrinkles, reduces their appearance and helps to prevent new ones. The light, fast absorbing formula, especially developed for the delicate eye area, diminishes the appearance of dark circles.
Features of NIVEA Q10 power anti-wrinkle & brightening eye cream
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- Minimises dark under-eye circles
- With Coenzyme Q10 and Creatine
- Skin and eye compatibility and dermatologically and ophthalmologically approved
- Suitable for contact lens wearers
- Skins appearance looks noticably younger
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- For external use only
How to use
- After cleansing and removing all makeup, apply a small amount of cream on the outer part of each eye and gently dab towards the nose.
Aqua, Glycerin, Cyclomethicone, Methylpropanediol, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Octyldodecanol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Nylon-12, Tapioca Starch, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ubiquinone, Pimpinella Anisum Fruit Extract, Cera Microcristallina, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trisodium EDTA, Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer,
Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, CI 77891
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here