- Gently moisturises skin
- Protects from UVA-UVB rays
- Immediate SPF50+ protection
Provides instant sunburn protection.
NIVEA allergy protect spray protects your skin from all the harmful UV radiations that may damage your smooth and soft skin. It also prevents premature ageing, sun-induced allergies or irritation, any sort of skin damage and sunburn. The carefully advised formula is 100% biodegradable, fragrance-free and water-resistant. With a 95% recyclable bottle the ocean respect formula is free from all UV filters such as octinoxate, oxybenzone, octocrylene, and microplastic.
Its specially made for individuals with sensitive skin as its composed of beneficial ingredients like bio-aloe vera, liquorice extract and antioxidants for sun-stressed skin. The antioxidants leave your skin moisturised with reduction of fine lines and wrinkles, fights acne with the help of enriching aloe vera and the liquorice extract helps fight redness on your skin.
Features of NIVEA sun sensitive protect SPF50+ spray
- Prevents allergies caused by the sun
- Water resistant & fragrance free
- Protects against redness
- Enriched with aloe vera
- Gentle on your skin
- 100% biodegradable formula
- Dermatologically approved for sensitive skin
- Sensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- Apply enough to give a visible layer before rubbing in
- Even when protected, avoid intensive midday sun (11am-3pm)
- Always apply before sun exposure, reapply frequently, especially after swimming and towelling
- For young children wear protective clothing (cap, T-shirt, shorts) and apply high SPF-sunscreen on sun-exposed areas (face, arms, legs)
- Avoid contact with clothing
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Spray liberally over all exposed areas of the skin, making sure to cover the ears, face, neck and other hard to reach areas.
- Rub in thoroughly and let the cream dry.
Please see packaging for more details.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here