- Water resistant
- Dermatologically approved
- UVA/UVB protection
Great sun protection that also nourishes childrens delicate skin.
NIVEA SUN® Kids moisturising sun spray 50+ SPF 200ml has been specially formulated for children's delicate skin and combines immediate protection against sun exposure. With its enhanced UVA/UVB filter system,NIVEA SUN® Kids moisturising sun spray 50+ SPF provides immediate protection from UV rays while vitamin E nourishes and protects skin from long-term damage.
Features of NIVEA SUN® Kids moisturising sun spray 50+ SPF 200ml
- Immediate protection from UV rays
- Enhanced UVA/UVB filter system
- Long-lasting water resistance that lasts for 80 minutes to 120 minutes
- Easily applied and quickly absorbed
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Do not spray directly onto face/avoid inhalation
- Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight
- Applying insufficient product will lower the level of protection
- Even when protected avoid intensive midday sun (11-3pm)
- Reapply frequently especially after swimming and toweling
- For young children wear protective clothing (cap, t-shirt, shorts) and apply high SPF sunscreen on sun-exposed areas (face, arms, and legs)
- Avoid contact with textiles and hard surfaces to prevent staining
How to use
- Shake well before use.
- Apply generously before sun exposure enough to give a visible layer before rubbing in, let it dry then reapply to ensure adequate coverage and no missed areas.
Aqua, Homosalate, Octocrylene, Glycerin, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Sodium Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonate, Panthenol, Ceteareth-20, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Citral, Parfum, CI 42090
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here