- High UVA protection
- Reduce the risk of sun-induced allergies
Superior sun care for your children's skin.
NIVEA SUN® kids protect & sensitive sun lotion immediately protects your kids against sunburn and long-term skin damage caused by sunlight. This kids suncream lotion offers highly effective UVA and UVB protection, as well as being extra water resistant. The caring and moisturising formula has been designed with the delicate skin of your loved ones in mind. It helps reduce the risk of sun allergies and is extra water-resistant. The skin compatibility of this sunscreen has been dermatologically proven. It is important to keep your babies and young children out of direct sunlight – no matter the SPF.
Features of NIVEA SUN® kids protect & sensitive sun lotion 50+very high 200ml
- Highly effective UVA/UVB Protection
- Immediately protects against sunburn and long-term skin damage
- Caring formula designed for children's delicate skin
- Helps reduce the risk of sun allergies
- Extra water-resistant
- Skin compatibility dermatologically approved
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid direct eye contact
- When applied correctly this bottle contains 6 full body applications for an average adult
- Applying insufficient product will lower the level of protection
- Avoid intensive midday sun (11-3pm)
- Allow to absorb completely and avoid contact with textiles and hard surfaces to prevent staining
- Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight
- Wear protective clothing (hat, t-shirt, sunglasses) and apply sufficient sunscreen on sun-exposed areas (face, arms, and legs)
- Even when protected avoid over-exposure to the sun as it is a serious health threat
How to use
- Apply the suncream liberally over all exposed areas of the skin, making sure to cover the ears, face, neck and other hard to reach areas.
- Rub in thoroughly and let the cream dry.
- Reapply to ensure adequate coverage and no missed areas before going outside
- Reapply frequently especially after swimming, perspiring and drying with a towel
- Even when protected avoid over-exposure to the sun as it is a serious health threat.
Aqua, Homosalate, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Dibutyl Adipate, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Panthenol, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate, Cellulose Gum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sucrose Polystearate, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Xanthan Gum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Trisodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum.
Delivery and returns
Free on orders over £20
£3.95 for orders up to £20
Delivered within 4 - 5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered the next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Orders to the Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and Islands will take an additional working day to these delivery times
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here