- UVA-UVB Protection
- Delicate on the skin
- Water resistant
Highly effective SPF 50+ protection against sunburn and sun-induced skin damage.
After application, the moisturising lotion immediately protects against sun exposure and long-term UV-induced skin damage and helps to reduce the risk of sun allergies. The sun cream offers instant UVA/UVB protection and is extremely water resistant so is ideal for taking to the beach or to the swimming pool on hot summer days. The sun cream is also coloured to ensure even coverage and to make sure you don't miss any spots.
Features of NIVEA sun kids protect & sensitive 50+ sun spray
- Helps to reduce the risk of sun allergies
- Immediately protects against sun exposure and long term skin damage
- Skin compatibility dermatologically approved under paediatric control
Warnings and cautions
- Do not expose young children to direct sunlight
- Apply enough to give a visible layer before rubbing in
- Even when protected, avoid intensive midday sun (11am-3pm)
- Always apply before sun exposure, reapply frequently, especially after swimming and towelling
- For young children wear protective clothing (cap, T-shirt, shorts) and apply high SPF-sunscreen on sun-exposed areas (face, arms, legs)
- Do not spray into the eyes, shake well
- Avoid contact with clothing
How to use
- Spray the sun cream liberally over all exposed areas of the skin, making sure to cover the ears, face, neck and other hard to reach areas.
- Rub in thoroughly and let the cream dry
Aqua, Homosalate, Octocrylene, Glycerin, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Sodium Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonate, Panthenol, Ceteareth-20, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Citral, Parfum, CI 42090.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here