- Instantly relieves signs of sun-stressed skin
- Organic hyalauron & aloe vera for a soft skin feeling
- Quick absorption
Nivea sun moisturising lotion has a cooling formula that provides instant relief, absorbs quickly and intensively moisturises the skin for 48 hours.
It contains aloe vera and hyaluron, maintaining the skins elasticity and leaves a soft and silky skin feeling. The cooling after sun lotion is fast absorbing and does not need to be washed off.
The non-sticky and non-greasy formula helps to avoid peeling or flaking and is perfect to use after exposure to the sun. After sun is not designed to be an alternative to sun cream and should not be used as such. For lotions and moisturisers with SPF protection to complete your summer care routine see the Nivea sun range. Protect the whole family with the adults, kids and UV face range.
Features of NIVEA sun cooling & moisture after sun lotion
- Cooling formula offering 48 hour moisture
- Instant relief
- Enriched with aloe vera & hyaluron
- Fast absorbing
- Sun-stressed skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Check ingredients for sensitivities
How to use
- Apply generously after sun exposure, smooth evenly into the skin.
- Reapply whenever your skin feels dehydrated.
Aqua, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Dicaprylyl Ether, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool, Citral, Parfum.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here