- SPF 30 protection
- Advanced moisturising formula
- Enhanced formula
SPF 30 advanced moisturising formula from Nivea sun.
Nivea sun protect and moisture moisturising sun spray combines immediate protection against sun exposure and long-term UV induced skin damage all in one easy to use cream.
Features of NIVEA protect & moisture SPF 30 sun spray
- Immediate UVA-UVB protection
- Water resistant
- Enriched with vitamin E
- Skin compatibility dermatologically approved
Warnings and cautions
- Do not spray directly onto face/avoid inhalation
- Apply generously before sun exposure enough to give a visible layer before rubbing in, let it dry then reapply to ensure adequate coverage and no missed areas
- Even when protected avoid intensive midday sun (11-3pm)
- Applying insufficient product will lower the level of protection
- Avoid contact with textiles and hard surfaces to prevent staining
How to use
- Shake well before use.
- Reapply frequently especially after swimming and toweling. Wear protective clothing (hat, t-shirt and sun glasses) and use sufficient sunscreen for unprotected areas.
Aqua, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Octocrylene, Glycerin, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Alcohol Denat., Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Sodium Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Glyceryl Glucoside, Tocopheryl Acetate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Linalool, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Eugenol, Coumarin, Parfum
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here