- Highly effective UVA/UVB protection
- Intensive & long-lasting moisture
- Water resistant formula
Highly effective and instant UVA/UVB protection.
Nivea sun protect & moisture sun lotion provides a highly effective SPF 30 protection against UVA/UVB, sunburn and sun-induced skin damage. Specially designed to care for your skin, Nivea protect & moisture is a gentle soothing sun lotion that cares for all skin types. After application, the moisturising lotion immediately protects against sun exposure and long-term UV-induced skin damage and helps to reduce the risk of sun allergies. The sun cream offers instant UVA/UVB protection and is extremely water resistant so is ideal for taking to the beach or to the swimming pool on hot summer days.
Features of NIVEA protect & moisture SPF 30 sun lotion
- Helps reduce the risk of sun allergies
- Travel sized bottle
- Immediately protects against sun exposure
- Dermatologically approved
- Protects against long term UV-induced skin damage
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- Do not swallow, if swallowed seek medical advice
- For external use only
- Discontinue use if any irritation occurs
How to use
- Apply generously before sun exposure.
- Allow for the cream to dry.
- Reapply frequently especially after swimming, perspiring and towel drying
When applied correctly this bottle contains 6 full body applications for an average adult.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here