- Prevents hair loss
- Normalises the hair growth cycle
- Strengthens hair at a cellular level
Nourishes your hair and supports your normal hair growth cycle.
Nourkrin Man 180 tablets is a safe and drug-free supplement for men to help deal effectively with the prospect of hair loss and thinning.
With the unique Marilex Nourkrin Man 180 tablets helps support, normalise and maintain the Hair Growth Cycle by providing the correct nutrients to the hair follicles. Regular and proactive use from the very first signs of thinning can delay or prevent the onset of hair loss symptoms, especially if there is an imbalance.
Features of Nourkrin man hair growth tablets
- Drug-free hair prevention programme for men
- Designed to help reduce and prevent hair loss by supporting existing normal hair growth
- Marilex is scientifically formulated
- The original hair growth food supplement
Nutrient Amount per serving NRV Marilex®
(Fractionated fish extract with specific lecitan proteoglycans)
600 mg ** Acerola cherry extract 240 mg ** Fenugreek 900 mg ** Silica 60 mg ** Horsetail extract 50 mg ** Cod liver oil extract 20 mg ** D-biotin 180 µg **
*NRV means means nutrient refernce value.
** No NRV established. *** Biotin supports the maintenance of normal hair.
Warnings and cautions
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
- Not recommended for those allergic to fish
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended daily dose
- Consult your doctor if on medication
How to use
- Take 1 tablet after breakfast with with water and 1 in the evening after eating with water for a minimum of 6 months or until satisfied with results.
Marilex (fractionated fish extract with specific letican protepglycans), acerola cherry extract (malpighia punicifolia), fenugreek (trigonella foenum-graecum) silicon dioxide, horsetail extract (equisetum arvense), cod liver oil extract, D-biotin, bulking agents (microcrystalline cellulose), stabilisers (hydroxypropyl methyl celluose; magnesium stearate), anti-caking agent (cross linked sodium carboxy methyl cellulose) glazing agents (glycerol; talc), colours (titanium dioxide; iron oxides).
Allergy advice - For allergens, see ingredients in bold
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 2 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here