- Helps boost serotonin
- GMO free and vegetarian friendly
- 6 months supply
A precursor to serotonin which promotes a relaxed mood, while reducing stress-induced food cravings and supporting better sleep.
Serotonin plays an important role in our day to day mood and as we get older our production of serotonin declines and added stress can compromise production of serotonin at any age, that's why Nu U Nutrition have created an easy to swallow double strength tablet to help boost your serotonin levels helping to keep you happy and healthy.
Griffonia seed extract is produced from the seeds of the African Griffonia simplicifolia plant and has been linked to helping with anxiety, sleep, appetite, libido, and more, each tablet provides you with 200mg of 5-HTP.
Features of Nu U Nutrition 5-HTP 200mg double strength 180 tablets
- Enables production of serotonin
- Helps to relieve anxiety and stress
- Improves positive mood
- Reduces appetite and food cravings
- Helps you fall to sleep faster and stay asleep longer
- 180 tablets
- May be used for mild depression, sleep aid and anxiety. Always read the label and speak to a healthcare professional
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18
- Always consult your GP before taking food supplements especially if you are taking medication or have an existing medical condition. Discontinue use and consult a GP if adverse reactions occur
- Not suitable for pregnant or lactating women
- You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle
- Do not use if the safety seal is open or damaged
- Store in a cool dry place
How to use
- Take 1 - 2 tablets daily with a light carbohydrate snack, preferably before bed.
Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose), Griffonia Seed, Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-10 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 5-10 days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here