- High strength capsules
- Contains 300mg of Ashwagandha
- Easy to swallow capsules
High strength adaptogenic herb.
Nu U Nutrition ashwagandha has been formulated to contain 300mg of high strength Ashwagandha, which has been extracted using the KSM-66 method to ensure full efficacy of the herb giving you a purer and more potent dose. Ashwagandha is botanically known as Withania Somnifera and is a member of the Solanaceae (Nightshade) family. Commonly called Indian Ginseng and Winter Cherry, Ashwagandha is a highly prized adaptogenic herb used in Indian Ayurvedic medicine as is often known as the Indian Ginseng.
These capsules are 100% vegan and vegetarian friendly and are also free from any nasty, artificial ingredients, preservatives and allergens such as egg, milk, lactose, soya, gluten, wheat and peanuts.
Features of Nu U Nutrition ashwagandha
- Also known as Indian Ginseng
- Medicinal herb
- Free from preservatives and allergens
- Highly prized adaptogenic herb
- 100% vegan and vegetarian friendly
- Free from egg, milk, lactose, soya, gluten, wheat and peanuts
- 90 capsules
- Vegetarians and vegans
Warnings and cautions
- Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle
- Do not take more that the recommended dose
How to use
- Take 1 capsule daily with a glass of water and preferably with a meal, or as otherwise directed by a healthcare professional.
Organic Ashwagandha, Bulking Agent (Organic Brown Rice Flour), Vegetable Capsule Shell (HydroxyPropylMethylCellulose).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here