- 4-month supply
- Natural source of CoQ10
- Helps support a healthy heart
CoQ10 helps to maintain a healthy heart and vascular system.
CoQ10 is a nutrient that has antioxidant properties and it naturally made in your body. However, as we age the production of CoQ10 declines so Nu U Nutrition have formulated a one-day capsule to help boost your body's natural supply.
Coenzyme Q10 is an important vitamin-like substance required for the function of many organs and chemical reactions in the body it helps provide energy to cells. Coenzyme Q10 also appears to have antioxidant activity. People with certain diseases, such as heart failure, high blood pressure, gum disease, Parkinson's disease, blood infections, certain diseases of the muscles, and HIV infection, might have lower levels of coenzyme Q10.
Features of Nu U Nutrition CoQ10 100mg 120 capsules
- Helps with energy levels
- Antioxidant properties
- Helps the normal function of many organs
- Promotes a heart healthy
- 120 soft capsules
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake
- Not suitable for young children
- Always consult your healthcare professional before taking any food supplements, especially if you are taking medication or have an existing medical condition
- Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women unless advised by your healthcare professional
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
How to use
- Take one tablet in the morning with a glass of water or breakfast.
Bulking Agent (Maltodextrin), Co Enzyme Q10, Capsule Shell (HydroxyPropylMethyl Cellulose), Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here