- Double strength
- 6-month supply
- Superfood supplement
Maca root is a superfood that is rich in vitamin B, vitamins C and E.
Maca is a Peruvian herb grown 4000m above sea level and it's good source of many essential vitamins and minerals, including vitamin B, C, and E, calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc, and copper. The root is often classed as a superfood by nutritionists. Nu U Nutrition maca root 2500mg comes in an easy to swallow capsule that gives the benefits of faster absorption.
Features of Nu U Nutrition Maca Root 2500mg 180 tablets
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Contain no artificial flavours, colours or nuts
- Superfood capsule
- Contains vitamin B, C and E
Can help with the following
- Increased energy, stamina and endurance
- Promotes healthy skin
- Increases libido
- Supports rapid recovery and muscle gain
- Aids to relieve menstrual and menopause issues
- Supports fertility
- 180 Vitamin B12 tablets
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake
- Not suitable for young children
- Always consult your healthcare professional before taking any food supplements, especially if you are taking medication or have an existing medical condition
- Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women unless advised by your healthcare professional
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- Undesired effects from this supplement are rare. Please discontinue use and contact your healthcare professional immediately in the event of an adverse reaction
How to use
- Take 1 tablet daily with a glass of water and preferably with a meal.
Maca Root Extract (Lepidium meyenii), Bulking agent (Microcrystalline cellulose), Vegetable capsule shell Glazing agent (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), Anti-caking agent (Silicon dioxide).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on all orders
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here