- 6-month supply
- Magnesium from citrate
- Full strength
A tablet to help the regulation of calcium in your body.
Nu U Nutrition have formulated a reliable daily source of magnesium into an easy to swallow tablet. Each tablet contains 200mg of magnesium citrate which has a much faster rate of absorption. Magnesium is a mineral that is critical for energy production, metabolism muscle contraction nerve impulse transmission and bone mineralisation.
Features of Nu U Nutrition magnesium 200mg 180 tablets
- Supports energy production
- Contributes to muscle function
- Reduces fatigue
- Keeps your bones and teeth healthy
Can help with the following
- Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Functioning of the nervous system
- Psychological functions
- Maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Muscle functions
- Protein synthesis
- 180 Vitamin B12 tablets
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake
- Not suitable for young children
- Always consult your healthcare professional before taking any food supplements, especially if you are taking medication or have an existing medical condition
- Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women unless advised by your healthcare professional
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- Undesired effects from this supplement are rare. Please discontinue use and contact your healthcare professional immediately in the event of an adverse reaction
How to use
- Take 1 tablet daily with a glass of water and preferably with a meal.
Bulking Agents (Dicalcium phosphate, Microcrystalline cellulose), Magnesium salts of Citric acid, Anti-caking agents (Fatty acids, Silicon dioxide, Magnesium stearate), Glazing agents (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, Glycerin, Carnauba wax).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-7 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 7-10 working days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here