- Source of omega 3
- High absorbency
- Aids in normal heart function
A source of high-quality omega 3 in a simple to swallow soft gel capsule.
The health benefits of omega 3 fatty acids have been well documented and proven, however unfortunately the human body cannot produce these essential fatty acids. That's why Nu U Nutrition have formulated a maximum potency and convenient source soft gel fish oil capsule.
Bones: Vitamin D supports normal bones.
Heart: EPA & DHA support normal heart function.
Vision: DHA supports the maintenance of normal vision.
Brain: DHA supports normal brain function.
Features of Nu U Nutrition omega 3 1000mg 365 capsules
- Added vitamin E to prevent fatty acid oxidation
- Helps contribute to a healthy heart
- Soft gel capsules
- Maximum potency of omega 3
- One year supply
- 365 soft gel capsules
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of sight and reach of young children
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18
- Always consult your healthcare professional before taking nutritional supplements, especially if you are taking medication, have an existing medical condition or are due to undergo surgery
- You should not take food supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle
- Not suitable for pregnant or lactating women unless directed by your doctor
How to use
- Take 1 to 3 of the soft gel omega 3 capsules per day.
Omega 3 Fish Oil (Antioxidant: Mixed Tocopherols).
Capsule Shell: Gelatine (Bovine), Glycerol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here