- Soil association organic certified
- Suitable for vegans
- Fast absorption
Turmeric curcumin supplement is suitable for vegetarians and vegans and is also free of gluten, wheat, lactose, dairy, and soya.
Turmeric's natural curcumin doesn't absorb very well into your bloodstream, so Nu U Nutrition have added organic black pepper to the mix as studies have shown that the piperine in black pepper aids the absorption of curcumin.
Turmeric root has been used for over 4000 years to aid in supporting a healthy lifestyle, recently due to rigorous scientific investigations it has been shown that turmeric has a host of health benefits such as; helping to fight off inflammation, improving joint health with its antioxidant content, improving brain function. As well as supporting overall health and promoting natural healing.
Features of Nu U Nutrition organic turmeric and organic black pepper 365 capsules
- Organic black pepper and turmeric
- Fights off inflammations
- Improves joint health
- 12-month supply
- 600mg per capsule
- 365 capsules
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake
- Not suitable for young children
- Always consult your healthcare professional before taking any food supplements, especially if you are taking medication or have an existing medical condition
- Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women unless advised by your healthcare professional
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
How to use
- Take one capsule every morning with a glass of water.
Organic Turmeric powder, Vegetable capsule shell (Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose), Organic Black Pepper powder.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here