- Easy to swallow
- 500mg of turmeric per capsule
- Rich in antioxidants
Easy to swallow turmeric curcumin capsules that support a healthy lifestyle.
Turmeric root has been used in cooking for over 4000 years to aid in supporting a healthy lifestyle, however more recently it is available in supplement form. There have been many scientific investigations which seek to show that turmeric can offer a host of health benefits. There are some studies* that suggest that turmeric has anti-inflammatory properties, there is a study showing that it is more effective at preventing joint inflammation than reducing it. Turmeric is recommended to be taken alongside medication intended to reduce inflammation in joints, speak to your healthcare professional for more information.
Turmeric and its relation to digestive health is also being investigated with similar studies. Turmeric has been used in medicines for hundreds of years to help with digestive systems dues to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Many people have been hailing the potential benefits of turmeric for everything from skin health to anti-inflammatory properties in the gut and joints**. Turmeric is also believed to support overall health and promote natural healing.
Features of Nu U nutrition turmeric curcumin 500mg 365 capsules
- Lactose and milk free
- 12-month supply
- Soya, gluten and soya free
- High quality turmeric powder
- Helps support health
- 365 capsules
Warnings and cautions
- Not intended for us by persons under the age of 18
- Always consult your physician before taking food supplements, especially if you are taking medication, have an existing medical condition or are due to undergo surgery
- You should not take food supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle
- Not suitable for pregnant or lactating women unless directed by a physician
- The Nu U Nutrition Turmeric Curcumin tablets are 500mg and twice the strength of most other turmeric tablets available, which means you only need one easy to swallow capsule per day.
- Side-effects from this supplement are rare but please discontinue use and contact your physician immediately in the event of an adverse reaction. Possible side effects of turmeric curcumin 365 capsules 500mg include; constipation, dyspepsia, diarrhoea, distension, gastroesophageal reflux, nausea, vomiting, yellow stool and stomach ache.
How to use
1. Take 1 turmeric curcumin 500mg capsule daily.
Turmeric Powder, Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Capsule Shell (Gelatine Bovine), Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate)
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on all orders
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here