- 6-month supply
- All 8 B vitamins in one tablet
- Combats fatigue and tiredness
One vegan friendly tablet that contains Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, biotin and folic acid.
Vitamin B is one of the most beneficial vitamins around and is involved in almost every metabolic process in the body. While also playing an important role in the release of energy from foods, the normal functioning of the immune and nervous systems and the regulation of hormonal activity.
Keeping your vitamin B levels at a healthy level will provide you with a wide range of benefits including:
- Reduction of fatigue and tiredness
- Mental performance (Pantothenic acid)
- Normal psychological functions (Thiamin, folate, and biotin)
- Maintenance of healthy hair and skin (Biotin)
Features of Nu U Nutrition Vitamin B complex 180 tablets
- Improve your mental performance
- Free from starch, milk, lactose, soya, gluten, wheat, yeast or porcine
- High quality ingredients
- Free from artificial colourings and sweeteners
- 180 tablets
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake
- Not suitable for young children
- Always consult your healthcare professional before taking any food supplements, especially if you are taking medication or have an existing medical condition
- Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women unless advised by your healthcare professional
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- Undesired effects from this supplement are rare. Please discontinue use and contact your healthcare professional immediately in the event of an adverse reaction
- Keep out of reach of young children
How to use
- Take 1 vitamin B complex tablet daily with your breakfast.
Bulking Agents (Dicalcium phosphate, Microcrystalline cellulose), Para-Aminobenzoic acid, Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide), Vitamin B5 (D-calcium pantothenate), Anti-caking agent (Magnesium stearate), Vitamin B6, (Pyridoxine hydrochloride), Glazing agent Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine hydrochloride), Anti-caking agent (Silicon dioxide), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Vitamin B9 (Pteroylmonoglutamic acid), Glazing agent (Glycerin), D-Biotin, Glazing agent (Carnauba wax).
Delivery and returns
Free on orders over £20
£3.95 for orders up to £20
Delivered within 4 - 5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered the next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Orders to the Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and Islands will take an additional working day to these delivery times
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here