- Helps improve energy levels
- 6-month supply
- Quick absorption
A specially design tablet that melts under your tongue for superior absorption.
B12 vitamin deficiencies is one of the most common deficiencies in the world and can lead to substantial problems including: tiredness, weakness, pale skin, constipation, numbness, vision impairments and that's why Nu U Nutrition have formulated a special tablet that has high does of B12 to help keep your body fighting fit.
Features of Nu U Nutrition vitamin B12 1000iu 180 tablets
- Vegan and vegetarian friendly
- Free from sugars, salt and starch
- Variety of health benefits
- Fast absorption
Can help with the following
- Normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Normal functioning of the nervous system
- Normal homocysteine metabolism
- Normal psychological function
- Normal red blood cell formation
- Normal function of the immune system
- Reduction in tiredness and fatigue
- 180 Vitamin B12 tablets
- Free of sugars and sweeteners and free of allergens including gluten, lactose
Warnings and cautions
- Not to be taken as a food supplement
- You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle
How to use
- Place under your tongue to dissolve.
Bulking Agents (Dicalcium phosphate, Microcrystalline cellulose), Anti-caking agents (Silicon dioxide, Fatty acids), Tablet coating (Glazing agent Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), Vitamin B12 (Methyl cobalamin), Glazing agents (Glycerine, Carnauba wax).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 2 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here