- Vegetarian friendly
- Supports the immune system
- Helps maintain bones
A potent antioxidant that also helps to protect cells against oxidative damage from free radicals, destructive chemicals that accelerate the ageing process.
Nu U Nutrition vitamin C 1000mg has been specially designed to give maximum bioavailability (absorption) while being easy to swallow, allowing you get a boost of vitamin C into your system. Vitamin C is a valuable and a much-needed vitamin that everyone should add to their diet, this amazing vitamin can be found in a range of foods but vitamin C can easily be destroyed during storage or cooking. Taking a vitamin supplement makes sure that you are getting your daily dose of vitamin C.
Vitamin C contributes to natural collagen formation, an essential protein for the normal function of blood vessels, skin, bones, gums and teeth. It is also fundamental to cartilage formation and to the normal function of the immune system.
Features of Nu U Nutrition vitamin C 1000mg 180 tablets
- Maximum bioavailability
- Contributes to your natural collagen
- Helps to keep your bones strong
- Boosts immune system
- 180 tablets
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake
- Not suitable for young children
- Always consult your healthcare professional before taking any food supplements, especially if you are taking medication or have an existing medical condition
- Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women unless advised by your healthcare professional
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- Undesired effects from this supplement are rare. Please discontinue use and contact your healthcare professional immediately in the event of an adverse reaction
Side effects of Nu U Nutrition vitamin C 1000mg 180 tablets
- This amount of vitamin C may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals.
How to use
- Take 1 tablet a day with a glass of water or food.
Vitamin C (CI: HydroxyPropylMethyl Cellulose), Bulking Agents (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Glazing Agents (HydroxyPropylMethyl Cellulose, Glycerine, Carnauba Wax), Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 2-3 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here