- Triple strength
- Rich in vitamin D3
- One year supply
Easy to take soft gel capsules designed for better absorption.
Vitamin D3 is an important nutrient that plays a key role in your body and contributes to a lot of important systems. That's why Nu U nutrition have formulated a year's supply of vitamin D3 3,000 IU soft gels to be fast absorbing, easy to swallow capsules.
Vitamin D3 3,000 IU one year supply of soft gels have been formulated to have triple the amount of strength than other brands to help keep your body healthy. Vitamin D3 is an important vitamin that can help muscle functions, keep your immune system strong and regulate the absorption of calcium and phosphorous minerals, that are imperative to building healthy and strong bones.
Features of Nu U vitamin D3 3,000 IU 365 soft gel capsule
- Soft gel capsules for better absorption
- Helps support healthy bones
- Triple strength capsules
- Improved immune system
- One year's supply
- 365 x Vitamin D3 soft gel capsules
- Adults and children over 18
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18
- Always consult your GP before taking food supplements especially if you are taking medication or have an existing medical condition
- Discontinue use and consult a GP if adverse reactions occur
- Not suitable for pregnant or lactating women
- You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or healthy lifestyle
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not use if the safety seal is open or damaged
How to use
1. Take one capsule daily with a glass of water.
Sunflower Oil, Capsule Shell (Gelatine Bovine, Glycerine), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-7 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 7-10 working days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here