- Removes pollen and dust
- Ideal for hands and face
- Enriched with essential oils
Peppermint and tea tree oil enriched allergy wipes that help allergy relief.
Nuage hay fever and allergy wipes work by gently removing pollen and dust from the skin. The wipes are enriched with peppermint and tea tree oil and are ideal for daily use and use on the face and hands. The 30 allergy wipes come in a resealable package to help keep them fresh and moist.
Features of Nuage hay fever relief wipes 30 pack
- Gently removes pollen and dust
- Ideal for daily use
- Resealable package
- Enriched with peppermint and tea tree oil
- Suitable for face and hands
- 30 wipes
- Children under supervision
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If product comes into contact with the eyes rinse well with water.
- Dispose of using and bin. Do not flush
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Reseal the package after each use
How to use
- Open the packet and remove a single wipe.
- Gently wipe the hands and face avoiding the eyes.
Reseal after use to help keep wipes moist.
Aqua, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Cateareth-12, Cetearyl Isononanate, Phenoxyethanol, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Panthenol, PEG-10 Sorbitan Laurate, Glyceryl Stearate, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint), 2-Bromo-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Treet) Leaf Oil, Parfum, Citric Acid.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here